“Forms Portal” for 2020-2021 Registration
Be aware that some forms can be done “on-line” (i.e. via the website),
while others must be done on “paper” (print them out and get physical signatures).
See sections below for details. All forms should be completed by July 18th.
“On-Line” Forms – all required for ALL Band and Vision students
1. Directory Form – A parent should complete this form. Directory information for up to 3 students from the same family can be placed on one form.
2. Uniform Fitting Form – Students can complete this form to support uniform fitting as well as needs for Performance Wear: shoes, shirts and shorts.
3. UIL Acknowledgement – A parent must complete the form (you’ll need the Student ID number), and then click submit. Once the Acknowledgement comes up, read it, type the student’s name and then click adopt and sign to electronically sign the form.
4. Dietary Form – is required for all students. A parent and the student should complete this form together, and then click submit. Once the Acknowledgement comes up, read it, type the student’s name and then click adopt and sign to electronically sign the form.
“Paper” Forms – all required – print, complete, sign and bring to Registration Day (August 1st)
5. Physical Requirement – All NEW students must complete the Physical form (option “a” below).
All RETURNING students can complete either the Physical form (option “a”), or if a parent reviews the LISD Letter and Questionnaire (option “b”), and the parent decides the Medical Questionnaire alternative applies to their student, they can complete the Medical Questionnaire (option “b”) for their student.
a. 2020-2021 Physical form (Take to Doctor for their signature and bring to Registration Day on August 1st)
b. 2020-2021 Medical Questionnaire form
6. 2020-2021 OTC Medication Consent (Print page 1 only, complete it and bring to Registration Day on August 1st)
Optional Equipment and Forms
7. About Private Lesson Instructors (Start here to learn more about Private Lessons and Instructors, then click on “Private Lessons Form” to sign up.)
8. Returning Students – Optional Items (This form is for Returning Students to ADD some items to their “Registration Order” like Flip Folders, Water Jugs or a Juguzzi if yours has been lost or damaged.)
9. Parent Talent Survey (Take this quick survey to indicate how you might want to participate…it’s FUN!)
Optional Equipment Update for 2020-2021: For this year, all optional equipment (duffels, hoodies, etc.) should be purchased via the “On-line Store”. The only optional item purchased through the Registration process this year are Performance Wear: Shoes, Shirts and Shorts, which were done through the Uniform Fitting Form.