Thank you for volunteering in this role; there are plenty of opportunities so feel free to add your name to as many dates as you are available. We will need two people per date.
Upon completion of sign up, you will receive a confirmation email which also contains instructions for removing yourself from the volunteer roster if a conflict should arise.
Band Managers MAY help with Band Aid set up. In the event they are busy with other band functions, you will need to prepare and take the following items to the concrete marching field using either your personal vehicle or the VHS Band Golf Cart.
From the hydration room next to the band hall doors:
- 1 orange water jug filled with ice only
- 1 orange water jug filled with half ice, half water
- 1 orange 5 gallon bucket (use this to elevate the water container off the ground)
- 5-6 foldable chairs
- 1 white folding table
From Mr. Howard’s office:
- 1 black, plastic rolling box (has supplies)
- 1 black rolling suitcase (has medical supplies)
Upon arrival, please sign the volunteer instruction form located in the red binder. Enjoy assisting students as needed AND listen to some great music! Questions? Email email@example.com