Hello Band and Vision Parents!
- Festival of Bands is tomorrow evening (9/25 6:30-8:30) We could use one more volunteer to cover concessions/ticket booth relief. If you are available, please contact Christine Hassall (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The arrival time back to the band hall following games and events can vary from our original estimates for a wide variety of unforeseen reasons. We will send an e mail when the buses are under way. If we are traveling a long distance, we will send another update when we are 20-30 minutes from VHS. Thank you for remaining flexible!
- Where to park when picking up students after an event? In order to avoid getting stuck in the parking lot and to ensure the most expedient unloading of both truck and buses, please see attached map
- We will be hosting the 5A UIL contest on Oct. 28th. This is a terrific money making opportunity for our program which will require MANY volunteers (100+). So many cool ways to volunteer – Sign up here!
- Spirit Wear will once again be selling flags at the end of rehearsal on Thursday, Oct. 5 at the practice field in anticipation of BOA Houston on Oct. 7. Flags and other spirit wear can always be purchased from the Viper Band’s online store.
- A note from our Membership Chair regarding upcoming Booster Meeting, BOA highlights, Senior Night opportunity, and more info on the 5A Area Marching Contest. See attachment!
The students are performing beautifully – such talent, y’all should be very proud!
Thank you for your support,