Parents and Students,
We have been continuing to monitor the weather for tomorrow evening, and it is not very promising. At this point, I have made the decision to take a small “pep” band to Marble Falls, as I don’t feel that the weather will allow us to do the show or participate at the game in our typical capacity. This will also allow over 160 students to return back home earlier and rest. Please see the attached roster of students who will attend the game, as well as a modified arrival time for students who will come home early. At this time, Wind Ensemble and Symphonic Winds brass, all student leaders, and battery percussion students will be attending.
I will continue to monitor the weather tomorrow, with the students’ safety as my main concern. If any plans change in terms of the band attending tomorrow’s game, I will let the band family know immediately.
Director of Bands
Vandegrift High School