Vandegrift Band & Vision Dance Company Family –
Here we go! Percussion & Vision camps start Monday!
We are one week away from registration and this is the first in a few Email that the Executive Board will send out to remind you of the details. For the freshman parents, this entire process may be bewildering – if you have any questions as we move ahead, please drop me an Email or ask me any questions when you see me. The registration letter to parents is also attached which outlines of the costs and details associated with the program. The fundraising effort were so successful last year we were able to decrease the general fee by $54 – Thank you to all who helped!
- Signed/Completed Medical Form – Must be signed by a doctor.
- Photocopy of the front and back of the Insurance Card
All returning students are REQUIRED to bring the following items. These MUST be brought in and shown during registration.
- Black Band Shoes
- Water Jug
- Flip Folder
- Performance Shirt & Shorts (All students should have 2 of each)
Time Slots – 1 August 2015
We ask that all Registrants adhere to the time slots listed below and don’t feel required to show up at the beginning of the time slot. We’ve found that the more we have people flow in during the time slot rather and push in at the beginning, the more timely the processing for everyone.
- A-F – 9:00-10:00 AM
- G-L – 10:00-11:00 AM
- M-S – 11:00 AM-12:00 PM
- T-Z – 12:00-1:00 PM
In an effort to set your expectation during the registration process, here are the stations and a brief description of what is needed.
Note: Band Students must visit EVERY station & Vision students visit a subset of stations as will be noted on the walk-through/check-off form
- Greeting – Pick-up Registration walk-through/check-off form
- School owned instruments – Students who use a school owned instrument
- Returning Students – Check off of required equipment
- Form submission – Turn in of required forms (Medical form & Insurance card) – the Hospitality and Band Aid Leaders will be on hand to capture pertinent allergy & medical information as applicable)
- Equipment – Distribution of required equipment
- Attire – Marching Uniform final details
- Boosters – Parent involvement and LISD Volunteer Registration process
- Optional Items – Opportunity to purchase a show shirt (parents, students, etc.), hoodie sweatshirt, duffle bag, or a student name sticker for the back of the truck
- Checkout – Payment of accumulated charges
Our Band & Vision Spirit-wear Team will be on hand so you can purchase your favorite spirit gear!
The first Band & Vision Booster Meeting of the year will be on Tuesday, 4 August at 7pm in the Vandegrift High School Band Hall – Please plan to attend. See you there!
Vandegrift Band & Vision Dance Company Boosters